Please use the links below to download the various Forms. Adobe Reader is needed to download these pdf files.

Abandoned Vehicle Form - Request for verification of ownership: vehicle found abandoned, immobile, or unattended

Affidavit - Affidavit (General - i.e. Name change or correction)

Affidavit of Inheritance - Affidavit of Inheritance form

Application for Disabled Person License Plate/Placard and Reference Material Disabled Person License Plate/Placard - Application for Disabled Person License Plate and/or Placard

Application for Duplicate License Plate/Replacement Plate or Decal - Application for Replacement Decal and/or Plate

Application for Motor Vehicle Identification Certification - Application for Motor Vehicle Identification Certification

Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title - Application for Noting of Lien on Certificate of Title

Application for a Refund - Application to receive a refund

Application for a Special Amateur Radio License Plates - Application to receive a refund

Application for Beer Permit - Application for Beer Permit.

Application for Tennessee Personalized Plates
- Application for Personalized Plates

Application for Tennessee Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate - Application for Salvage/Non-Repairable Certificate.

Bill of Sale for Auto - Bill of sale for auto purchase amount

Bill of Sale for Boat - Bill of sale for boat purchase amount

Business Tax Application - Business Tax Application

Certification for Antique Registration
- Antique Registration

Certification for Duplicate Certificate of Title - Duplicate Certificate of Title

Certification of Ownership -Certification of Ownership

Certification of Sales Under Special Conditions - Special conditions sales form

Discharge of Lien - Use when vehicle has been paid off

Emergency License Plate Authorization/For the Sale of an Emergency Vehicle - Use when authorizing or selling emergency vehicle.

Gift of Vehicles and/ or Boats - Use when family member gives you a vehicle/boat, or sells it to you at a low price

Government Service Plate Application - Use to apply for Government Service Plates

Leased Vehicle Owner's Authorization to Lessee - Use to authorize the State of Tennessee to register the vehicle in Lessee's name.

Lost Title - Use when car titles have been lost

Marriage License Affidavit for Applicant Disabled - Use this affidavit  when one of the applicants is disabled.

Marriage License Affidavit for Applicant Incarcerated - Use this affidavit when one of the applicants is incarcerated.

Marriage License Affidavit for Applicant Parent, Guardian, or Next of Kin - Use this affidavit when applicant is between 16 and 18 years.

Notary Application - Application to become a Notary

Noting of Lien - Use when money is owed on vehicle

Odometer Disclosure Statement - Use to certify the odometer reading of a vehicle.

Odometer Discrepancy Statement - Use when there is a discrepancy with the Odometer reading.

Power of Attorney - Power of Attorney application

Premarital Counseling - Use when Bride and Groom have completed premarital counseling

Vehicle Information Request - Use when requesting motor vehicle information.